We are currently seeking a senior web designer in our Brisbane office, with the opportunity for hybrid/flex arrangements. As a Senior Web Designer at Brandflow, you will be responsible for spearheading the design and development of websites, applications, and digital experiences. This role involves conceptualising and executing designs that seamlessly integrate aesthetics and functionality, with the ultimate goal of delivering exceptional user experiences. The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership of the design process, from concept to launch, while ensuring that all work adheres to industry standards and the brand guidelines of the client.
Skills and attributes
The ideal candidate for this role will have an advanced knowledge of web design and UI/UX design software, excellent time management skills with a creative flair and a strong understanding of design processes, tools and trends. Additionally, our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience creating and maintaining a Design System with configurable components for web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrable portfolio showcasing innovative and inspired UX/UI design work, including UI component design.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably on large-scale projects.
- Experience building out component libraries with an understanding of their attributes critical to teams consuming them for faster delivery of new functionality.
- Solid understanding of design methodologies, Apple HIG and Google Design guidelines and standards.
- Ability to own and manage all aspects of the Product Design process for assigned project deliverables, including managing timelines and schedules.
- Strong skills in using Figma for design and component library creation.
- Proficiency in producing wireframes and interactive prototypes of various levels of fidelity using tools such as Figma, Axure, ProtoPie, or similar.
If you are passionate about web design and UI/UX design and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we encourage you to apply today!